A Real-Estate website should create a sense of reliance and professionalism in the mind of people looking to buy or invest in property.
The website-design and the information on it change if you offer business, land, or otherwise services.
You can be a landlord, real-estate agent, broker, or real-estate developer.
A Real-Estate website should have the following features:
- A perfectly designed “homepage” showing off your project images, videos, or perhaps your office.
- Your precise location on Map, so to guide your customers with just a click.
- Images Gallery, to perfectly show-off the property you are offering for sale.
- “Latest” or “Featured Properties” creating ease for you to offer the best.
- “About Us” page for your business, perfectly crafted.
- “Contact us” page, allowing customers to call you or leave you a message.
- A fast one-on-one “chat module” by “messenger“, “WhatsApp” etc.
- “Terms & Conditions” “Policies” or “Disclaimer” page with up-to-date legal compliance.